Saturday 8 February 2014

How marriage consultants can use Mbhelpers.com


How marriage consultants can use Mbhelpers.comA marriage consultant has to consult the client in selecting the best match depending on the requirements. To do this you need to keep the record of profiles of your clients. As you come to know about required match, you need to keep record of that match. Keeping these records manually is not an easy task. First your manually maintained records may get misplaced, second it is not easy to access the manual records and search a suitable match. So, all these problems result in poor service and poor business growth.
If you want to give good service to your clients and boost your business, then Mbhelpers.com is here for you. With the help of Mbhelpers.com you can easily keep the data of clients. As Mbhelpers.com provides you group creating facility, you can create groups according to casts. For example, create group for Jatt Sikh and add all your Jatt Sikh clients in this group, second create a group for Aggarwal Hindu and add all your Aggarwal Hindu clients in this group, like this you can create groups according to your requirement. It will help you to find a match easily for particular client.
There are some testimonies of marriage consultants using Mbhelpers.com.
Paviter Rishta Marriage Bureau
I am Narinder Singh, working as marriage consultant. I could run my business of match making in better way with the help of mbhelpers.com. It reduced all my stress of keeping profiles, searching suitable profile from available profiles and sending suitable profiles to my clients as it provides free emails and some limited sms. So, now my clients are more satisfy from my service. Mbhelpers.com helps me to increase my business of match making, as it acts as promotional tool for me. I can send promotional emails and sms. It really gave me a new way to manage my business of match making.
Sanyog Marriage Bureau
Hi, myself Surinder Sharma. I am using mbhelpers.com to manage my marriage bureau. It made my work very easy and effective. As I give matrimonial in news paper, I receive so many phone calls for enquiring about given matrimonial. Before it was very difficult for me to manage all the phone enquiries, but with help of mbhelpers.com I can manage all phone enquiries easily. What I do that I just log a visit for every phone call. By doing this I can keep record of every phone call and give information through sms or make phone calls. So, I am very thankful to Mbhelpers.com who reduced my work load and made it very easy.
.....click here for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment